Insurer will NOT pay under the
1. Delay, conﬁscation,
detention, requisition, damage, destruction or any prohibitive regulations by Customs
or other government
Authorities of any country
2. Hazardous Adventure
3. HIV (Human Immunodeﬁciency Virus) and/or any HIV-related illness including
AIDS (Acquired immune deficiency
syndrome ) however
caused and/or any mutant derivations, variations or treatment
thereof however caused
4. Ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any
nuclear waste from combustion of nuclear fuel
5. Pre-existing medical conditions
6. Pregnancy, childbirth, abortion or miscarriage
7. Riot or
civil commotion, lockout or threat of such event
8. The radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive
nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof
9. War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war
be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military
or usurped power, martial law or state of siege or any of the
events or causes which determine the proclamation or maintenance of
martial law or state of siege
10. Travelling in order to receive medical treatment.
11. Travelling contrary to the advice of any Registered Medical Practitioner.
12. You are aware of any existing condition, cause or circumstance that may
lead to cancellation or curtailment of the scheduled trip.
NOTE: The above is only an explanation of the exclusions
and not an Insurance Policy. The actual Policy will be provided by the Insurer.